TE24 International Desk:
JOHANNESBURG – The bodies of 21 young men were found in an inn off the east coast of South Africa over the weekend, believed to have died of poisoning from a gas leak, a source close to the investigation said on Wednesday (June 29th).
Depression erupted in an unfortunate local area as young men and women left a famous nightspot outside the city of East London, while some family members of the victims expressed outrage that long-extended calls to close the bar had gone unnoticed.
Everyone was young, the youngest being a 13-year-old girl. There were also a few survivors, some of whom were taken to the emergency hospital and others were safe.
A representative of the forensic team declined to comment on any part of the test until the final report was received.
The general government of the Eastern Cape said in a statement that “the autopsy of 21 departed youths has been carried out and the tests have been sent to the laboratory … for investigation.”
The Eastern Cape part of the Public Police Force said in a statement that they were “examining the passes of 21 young men at Enobeni Tavern” and that an authority’s report would be made accessible to relatives and the public. General “at the appropriate time.”
Examiners are watching the scene for pieces of information on how the young men and women crossed. Experts had earlier excluded the crowd, saying they were probably harmed by what they inadvertently ate, drank or smoked.
However, the source, who declined to be named on the grounds that he was not allowed to address the media, let the media know that experts are now working on the assumption that young people were harmed by gas downstairs. Room which was inadequately ventilated.
He said tests were underway to determine if the passes were carbon monoxide harmful, potentially due to propane gas or another oil-based product inside the bar.
Leave a Reply